We are looking for a senior full stack developer with proven back-end skills as well as strong front-end skills. In this role, you’ll use cutting-edge technologies to help develop the next generation of business travel solutions for millions of users worldwide.
- Develop, modify, debug and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions. Highlights risks and helps mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- assume ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on Software Development experience & working experience in Java development
- Extensive knowledge and in-depth experience with Spring
- Good familiarity with J2EE industry standards and open source tools
- Experience in using communication and web protocols (SOAP, REST, Spring remoting, TCP, UDP, HTTP etc.)
- Experience with large scale systems and architectures
- Knowledge in security domain
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience with Linux, networking and scripting languages
- Knowledge of databases, JDBC, JPA