We are looking for a Scala developer for a role that combines hands work on with aspects of design and architecture for a leading software company. This position will present many interesting technical challenges.
If you are that Scala developer and are looking for a new challenge, join Trainologic and enjoy our exclusive projects. You will benefit from working with Scala and big data knowledge leaders while getting their ongoing training and support.
- Designs, develop, modify and maintain software code according to functional, nonfunctional and technical design specifications
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, work with architects/experts to define the product’s technical vision and ensure it is conveyed to the team
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (planning, sprints, team backlog, team sprint readiness)
- Cross-team and project tasks
- Seek and implement improvements from different angles – technical, quality, processes, social
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- 2+ years of experience in Scala or Java development projects (Including Spring, web services and Hibernate)
- Experience with DB MYSQL/Oracle/MSSQL
- Adaptive and creative problem solver
- Self-learner, enthusiastic about complicated technical challenges, innovative
- Team player
- BA/BSc in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Experience with NOSQL
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments