We are looking for talented Java Developer for a role that combines hands-on programming with aspects of design for a leading software company. This position will present many interesting technical challenges.
Join Trainologic and contribute your knowledge as an expert! If you are a talented Java developer looking for a new challenge, join Trainologic and enjoy our exclusive projects. You will benefit from working with Java and big-data knowledge leaders while getting their ongoing training and support.
- participate in performance tuning and solving performance issues.
- Design, develop, modify and maintain software code according to functional, non functional and technical design specifications
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions
- Work with architects/experts to define the product’s technical vision and ensure it is conveyed to the team
- Take part in the team’s Agile activities (planning, sprints, backlog, sprint readiness)
- Take part of cross-team and project tasks
- Based on the company’s atmosphere, we prefer talents: personal and professional.
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- 3+ years’ experience in Java development
- 3+ years’ experience developing and supporting large-scale applications
- Adaptive and creative problem-solver
- Self-starter, enthusiastic for technical complicated challenges, innovative
- Team player
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Spring framework, web services and Hibernate
- Experience with NOSQL
- DB experience – Relational (MySQL) & Non-relational (MongoDB)
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience with Tomcat server, Git, Zabbix, UNIX/Linux
- Previous roles from ecommerce industry
- Front-end experience/Angular
- Experience with DevOps processes and tools – Jenkins, Docker containers, etc.
- Experience working in AWS
- Experience working in CI/CD
- Knowledge with Agile methodology